Sunday, January 1, 2012

...New Year's Eve.

Both sisters tried out a low-key version of New Year's Eve...and together!

Mary Martha

For this New Year's Eve, after a day of prepping and planning for next semester, I did my nails all pretty, went to a new thai place for dinner {spent 2 hours waiting for table and food -- it was packed!}, then joined Little Annie and her hubby for some long-distance Mario Kart!




HAPPY 2012!

Little Annie

After five days of holiday festivities in the Southwest with Mary Martha, the hubs and I decided that we'd reached our celebration quota for 2011.  I spent most of the day with our friends' newborn baby boy then came home to figure out how to improve my Mario Kart skills {I'm the video game dunce of the group}.  After making what I considered serious progress, hubby and I invited Mary Martha and her man to ring in the new year with us via some on-line Mario Kart.  Despite my hours of practice, I started the new year by having my arse handed to me by my fellow celebrants time and time again.  Couldn't have planned a better NYE.  :}



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment